- We believe in providing honest, complete information to our clients about the condition of their four legged family members, in relatable terms.
- While we offer guidance based on experience, we encourage clients to make educated decisions. We want to include our clients in the decision-making process for their pets, keeping their pet's best interest in mind.
- When possible, we try to prioritize what diagnostics or treatments should be done now and what can wait, understanding that most of us have to work within a budget but are concerned about providing the best care for our pets that we possibly can.
- We strive to provide superior service to our clients. We work to make every visit a positive one.
- As a member of the community, we feel it's important to give back where we can. We always want to be seen as a resource for information about pets and participate in events to support the community.
Woodridge Animal Hospital's philosophy centers around open communication , mutual respect, compassion, and above all, dedication to the well being of our patients
Woodridge Animal Hospital
2009 W. 75th Street, Woodridge, IL 60517