Library & Links
Woodridge Animal Hospital
2009 W. 75th Street, Woodridge, IL 60517
Pumpkin Treat Recipe
for Dogs and Cats
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons dry milk
2 1/2 cups flour (whole wheat is even better!)
water (water from tuna can for cats)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
3. Add water/ tuna water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
4. The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
5. You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
6. Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
7. Cut into shapes as desired.
8. Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
Make a Website
List Your Business