We are our patient's trusted family practice. Providing quality, compassionate care through all stages of their life.
Our goal is to help you keep your pet
healthy and happy throughout their life.
It's important to us that you always know about the best preventative and
illness care options available to help make this happen and that you understand any medical condition your pet is experiencing.
Woodridge Animal Hospital
2009 W. 75th Street, Woodridge, IL 60517
Monday 9-1, 3-8
Tuesday 9-1, 3-6
Thursday 9-1, 3-6
Friday 9-1, 3-8
What makes us different?
Click on any underlined item to find out more.
- Vaccinations Tailored to Your Pet's Lifestyle- Not every pet lives the same life. This affects their risk for different diseases and the vaccinations they should be receiving. At your annual preventive exam, we talk about these risks and decide together what vaccinations will provide the best protection for your pet, without adding unnecessary stimulation to their immune system. Additionally, we recommend a staggered 3 year protocol for the "core" vaccines of rabies and distemper.
- Progressive Testing and Treatments- Therapeutic laser, dental x-ray, ultrasound, cancer screening, and allergy injections are just some of the testing and treatment options we have available.
- Preventive Care- While development of many diseases are out of our control, our goal is to prevent any disease we can. We provide recommendations based on the latest research on ways to prevent disease in your pet, in an attempt to help them live the longest, happiest life possible.
- Puppy and Kitten Packages- We developed these packages to cover your newcomer's basic veterinary needs and make it a little easier on your budget.
- Senior Care- As pets age, their physical and medical needs change. We love our super seniors and are here to help you make those golden years among the most treasured by helping you keep your companion happy and healthy.
- Loyalty Program- It's in your pet's best interest to have a yearly preventive checkup. Because you're doing what's best for your pet and choosing to partner with us for their care, we want to say thank you by giving program participants additional benefits.
- Community- We're not a corporate hospital or just a business. We enjoy celebrating what our pets (and patients) mean to us with members of our community.
- Accessible- We have online appointment scheduling and access to Dr. Amy's personal e-mail.
- Home Visits- We offer our established clients the opportunity to have their pet examined at home.
All Photos Of Pets On This Site Are Patients!
Thank you to all our clients who shared their pictures. If you are a client and would like your pet included on our website, please e-mail us a photo.